When it comes to shipping smaller objects, packaging can be an issue. It’s easy to ship larger objects or objects in bulk, but if you have just one object that still needs to be protected, what can you use? 4Bubble offers a type of packaging called an LP Record Mailer. It’s a box perfectly suited for mailing records safely, but it has many uses. Here are five ways to use Bubble LP Mailers.
- Trade Record Collections! Records and record players are coming back into style. However, buying new copies of old records from the store can be expensive. A better bet would be to join online communities meant for trading records. When transporting records, it’s important that they remain flat, dry, cool, and cushioned. Bubble LP mailers support the shipping needs of records perfectly-after all, this is why they were created!
- Care Packages LP Mailers are a great way to send simple care packages to loved ones, especially students. Care packages full of stationary are great gifts to send to students during stressful times of the year, such as midterms and finals week. The flat shape of the box still has some dimension, so it can support packs of stickers, note pads, or even pens.
- Sensitive Cargo, Such As Books In a fashion similar to records, books and other sensitive documents need to remain flat, cushioned, and dry. Excessive heat can also cause discoloration and warping in paper, so similarly, LP Mailers are cushioned and are not completely flat, so they are able to hold and ship products such as books.
- Stamping Your Logo on the Box If you are looking to use LP Mailers for your small business, you could stamp your logo on top of the plain brown cardboard to add some flair to your shipping! Packaging is a part of product presentation, so its still important. Simple packaging and stamping can still be elegant and attractive with a bit of effort. LP Mailers are simple and inexpensive but can still be a very effective way of raising brand awareness.
- Ship Any Small Object in Comfort and Security
When your business is shipping small, flat objects, such as stencils, posters, or calligraphy art, you need a package that is going to support its needs and protect it from the outside elements. Bubble Mailers are the perfect packaging because they don’t take up more room than is necessary and they are inexpensive to ship due to their light weight. With Bubble Mailers, you can ship any small, flat object in comfort and security.